Let’s get real about the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I am not one to go crazy on this sale because honestly so much of it is repetitive. A lot of the sweaters look the same year after year and I find so many identical ones at Marshalls for a quarter of the price. But on the other end there are a couple of pieces I know are worth it and I swear by them year after year!
I wanted to share a few pieces I recommend and a few that I’m gonna scoop up this year (as long as they don’t sell out!).
My Favorite Buys:
What’s on my Wish List:
Even if you can’t shop the sale yet you can add things to your wish list! That way once the sale starts you can drag them straight to your cart and check out. Here are a few things on my list right now!
- Love the color of this hat! So perfect for fall. Shop here!
- Such a good pair of denim. I love the knee rip and the vintage look. Shop here!
- These are soo cute and comfy! Perfect for work from home and come in a few different colors. Shop here!
- I love my Spanx leggings but they don’t really have the leather pant look but these do! I love how high waisted they are too. Shop here!
- My favorite powder for under the eye so I definitely am scooping this up while it’s on sale! Love that it feels moisturizing. Shop here!
- Another lip favorite and this set is so good!! Shop here!
- I wear my black Chelsea boots all fall and winter long and my current pair have been through it! I love this pair because of the faux croc look. Shop here!
- I have been wanting high top platform Converse for awhile now so I was so excited to see these as part of the sale! They’re always full price or sold out so I’m grabbing these for sure. Shop here!
If you have any finds you’re excited about I’d love to see them! So share those wish lists with me!